EVENT: October 2, 2015
Join the Every Living Thing team at Calvin College on Friday, October 2, 2015 for an intimate conversation on compassionate living and faithful stewardship!
The event is co-sponsored by the Every Living Thing campaign and the Calvin College Students for Compassionate Living. The evening will feature a panel discussion, including the following voices, followed by a screening of the short documentary, Eating Mercifully:
- Dr. Steve McMullen, Hope College
- Trevor Sutton, Michigan State University – Writing, Rhetoric, and American Culture
- Reasa Currier, Humane Society of the United States
- Abby Skeans, The Clapham Group
- Jonathan Manni, Student at Calvin College
The event will be held in the Commons Annex Lecture Hall, beginning at 6:30pm. Vegan hors d’oeuvres and drinks will be served. To RSVP for the event, visit the Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/events/1003919539653079/.